Quam: The SharePoint app for process management
With the SharePoint app for process management you can depict processes, organisation structures and resources within a context. We also help you to design, recognise, connect and analyse organisational relationships, define responsibilities and make this organisational knowledge available for everyone in the company.
With Quam a new organisation information system will arise as a basis for analysing, optimising and automatising processes and structures – as a team and beyond organisational boundaries.
Your employees will be able to understand the company a lot better and optimise processes together with you.
The digital twin of your organisation – created with the SharePoint app for process management
The name "Quam" stands for quality management (Qualitätsmanagement), environmental management (Umweltmanagement), occupational safety (Arbeitssicherheit) and management guidelines (Managementrichtlinien).
Quam analyses the organisation and logically links elements of the organisational structure and process organisation through a defined process. This way, process maps, organisational charts, role, function and organisational views are available to all employees at all times, whether as a hybrid solution or directly in Microsoft Azure. This SharePoint app for process management takes your organisation to the 4.0 level.
Quam as the "digital twin" of your organisation supports you with:
- Intuitive creation of process models
- Easy capture of organisational structures
- Logical linking and evaluation of information as well as organisation of this along the company processes
- Active reduction of complexity
Get a 30 day free trial for Quam, the SharePoint app for process management
With your personal account you can log in to our SharePoint demo system and test the full functionality of Quam for process management. Enjoy!
By depicting all processes, structures, rules, etc. these will be available to everyone at all times
Active process management and modeling can be used to check meaningfulness and avoid redundancies
Through sensible and secure management of documentation and regulations, uncertainties, e.g. in compliance issues, can be avoided
By reviewing processes, unnecessary process steps can be found to save time and money
„Processes can’t be seen in a one dimensional way. Quam helps us with the development of components of Volkswagen, with detecting complex connections and their correlations, with developing sustainable procedures and their compliance, as well as with ensuring a high quality product development in concrete projects across multiple business locations.”
Dr. Fabian Wolf, Direction processes/methods/standards, Volkswagen HE
The most important features of Quam
Quam combines process management and project management in one application and offers numerous sophisticated features that make your everyday work easier.
Get to know the possibilities included in Quam!
- Integrated project management
- Integrated data protection management
- Any-Relationship Matrix
- Support of process harmonisation
- Linking of existing systems of the company
- Slim design including shape sets
- Module "opportunities and risks"
- Graphical modelling with templates
- Quam Visio add-in, also in the 64-bit version of Visio
Model processes in Visio and publish them with SharePoint
Use Quam for active process management: You can record processes with Visio, check them for meaningfulness and redundancies and (if necessary) reorganise them.
The individual compilation of process descriptions and evaluations (key figures and matrices) is easily possible by integrating process maps, process descriptions or process profiles.
The clear process structure matrix helps you to see with one glance which organisational units or roles are involved in which process steps. After modelling, the created models can be made available to employees in several languages as a uniform working basis.
Gather organisational structures in SharePoint
The depiction of the whole organisational structure takes place on multiple levels: registrate organisation charts, organizational areas, as well as buildings, departments, IT-systems, personnel and even the homepage of each employee. The logical evaluation of functional dependencies show the direct reference to modelled processes.
Thanks to intelligent links between organisational and operational structure, graphics become interactive and support the life of the processes in the company. Quam collects, structures and organises people, forms, IT or information along the processes. Among other things, this provides the basis for automatically generated and updated job descriptions, as well as for evaluations of user authorisations in IT systems or the use of documents in processes.
Ensure compliance with SharePoint
Management manuals and procedural instructions document your organisation according to specific aspects. If you want to keep topic-related documentation for different recipient groups, e.g. for employees or auditors, use the possibilities of a database and document your regulations without redundancy and with minimal effort.
With the Collaborative Document Control (CDC), Word documents can be managed directly in QUAM and automatically made available as a quickly available HTML preview and print-ready PDF.
With QUAM you can organise your entire Data Protection Management System (DSMS). Software-supported workflows help to build up the information, risk and change management required by the DSGVO. Based on the documented results, you can easily prove the conformity of your organisation according to DSGVO or, if desired, have your implemented information security management system certified according to ISO 27001.
Business Relationship Management. Redefined, with Quam.
Learn more about the new features in Quam, different organisational perspectives, our price models and numerous already satisfied customers in our Quam brochure - All information summarised for you at a glance.
Other use cases for your SharePoint
Audit management with
- Support with internal audits, supplier audits and 3rd party audits
- The current status of the audit can be viewed at any time
- Direct control of measures and activities
- Increase of the general productivity through fast information exchange
- High acceptance among employees due to a familiar Microsoft environment
- Increased cooperation between teams through clear
- Responsibilities and efficient exchange of information
Quality management with SharePoint
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality of work
- Revision security of processes and documents
- Development of a company-wide quality management portal
- Streamlined and optimised corporate structures for more competitiveness
- Cost and time savings as a tangible result
- Fast familiarisation through familiar work interfaces (also for new employees)
Risk management with
- Workflow-supported identification of risks
- Systematic monitoring and control of risk prevention measures
- Cost savings of up to 70%
Contract management with SharePoint
- Central authorisation-controlled storage of contract files in document libraries
- Coherent metadata concept for quick retrieval of contract information
- Automatic monitoring of deadlines and resubmissions
Join is partner of Lintra plus
Quam belongs to the product family of Lintra plus GmbH. Lintra concentrates on the continuous development of the Quam while we, as partners, deal with the topics of process management and organisational development in all their diversity and breadth.