End-to-end contract lifecycle management solution
Relationships between companies, suppliers, customers, employees and other stakeholders are the sensitive notch of any business. It is crucial to manage these relationships in contracts but handling them is cumbersome and business potentials are rarely recognized.
This is why NLCM is born.
Let us introduce you to a new way of collaborative working that brings digital contract and matter management to the next level!
Handle your contracts in a completely new way!
At Join, we offer an end-to-end CLM solution that adequately address challenges faced by countless legal experts and their business counterparts worldwide. Benefit from a state-of-the-art contract and matter lifecycle management solution during all phases: from drafting and
elaborating through negotiations with third parties and rewording to the acceptance and signing of contracts – in paper or digital form. The solution follows your processes the native way.
- Provide your business users ready-to-use template contracts and a CDA generator, which creates contracts automatically with pre-defined clauses by your legal department.
- Manage your matters and disputes centrally and create reports for senior management.
- Work globally with different teams on legal projects.
- Get approvals and full workflow support in all contract phases from initiation to termination of contracts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and even with thirdparties in real-time.
- Save time and receive signatures within seconds with eSign.
- Keep full control of your contracts thanks to reporting, archive and retention functionalities.
- Never miss any deadline thanks to automatic notifications.
The contract lifecycle management solution is
based on Microsoft 365 – a familiar and widely used application package in the business world.
- Do not add additional application to your landscape - Leverage the possibilities of your existing Microsoft environment.
- The well-known user interface makes it easy for users to get started and reduces the need for tedious end user training.
- Benefit from the strong security and data protection concept of Microsoft 365.
- Easy scalability guaranteed.
Request a demo!
Learn more about the NCLM functionalities! Of course free of charge and without obligation.
“Our fully digital contract lifecycle management solution will provide answers to a whole range of the latest contract management issues: increased cost pressures in the legal area, barriers of collaboration between legal departments, business functions and third parties, as well as the desire for a single, secure location for all contracts and contract activities across an enterprise”.
Thomas Sachsendahl, IT Business Partner Legal & Compliance, Merck.