Microsoft Power Platform
Commercially available SaaS solutions are geared towards industry-specific problem solutions. Although these provide reliable services, they are usually not interconnected.
As more and more business processes extend over multiple applications and SaaS services, it becomes more difficult for employees to manage the onslaught of information from these individual solutions in their daily work.
With the Microsoft Power Platform, companies are able to develop problem solutions within specific processes, even for smaller user groups. If required, these can be docked to the more complex systems, interfaces or processes like building blocks, developed independently or combined with other components to form new solutions.
Powerful tools combined in one platform
The Microsoft Power Platform combines the powerful tools PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI in one platform. With the platform any dedicated employee can create custom applications, set up workflows to improve productivity or analyse data - regardless of their technical expertise.
- Create highly customised task or role-based canvas apps with data from one or more data sources.
- Build ambitious model-driven apps using your own data model, business rules, and process flows.
- Either way, your apps can be used on the web or on any mobile device, embedded or stand-alone.
- Easily create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services without the assistance of a developer to receive notifications, synchronise files, capture data, and perform many other tasks.
- Cover all scenarios, from very simple to super complex, with the built-in templates and connectors.
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues device-independent.
- Visually explore and analyse local data and data from the cloud in one central view.
- Share and collaborate on adjusted dashboards and interactive reports.
Your advantages with the Microsoft Power Platform
Fast development and provision of solutions for special requirements.
Numerous templates facilitate the app development without programming knowledge.
Seamless integration of Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure as well as connectors for more than 200 data sources.
Central management of all your apps that are used in your company.
Common Data Service
With Common Data Service, you can securely store, manage and integrate data used by your apps. Microsoft's business applications, such as Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365, also use the Common Data Service, providing consistently structured data across services.
Data in the Common Data Service is stored in a set of entities. An entity is a set of records in which data is stored, similar to how data is stored in a table in a database. Common Data Service includes a basic set of standard entities that cover typical scenarios, but you can also create custom entities specific to your organisation and populate them with data using Power Query. This allows you to customise the Common Data Service to your own needs.
PowerApps application example
The operator of a district heating network of large german cities was looking for a solution to simplify and digitise the collection of condition data acquired during the inspection of manholes in order to completely dispense with paper documentation.
Join created a mobile application based on Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft SharePoint Online:
- Digital collection of data and information on mobile devices during the inspection
- Complete integration into existing systems
- Offline functionality for interrupted data connection underground
- Automatic transfer of the collected data and information directly into the SharePoint environment
- Acquisition of GEO information such as GPS data
- Photo documentation of visible damage
- Reduced time expenditure for data collection, transmission, evaluation and reporting
- Reduced information loss
- Additional synergies through seamless integration into continuing processes
Is the Microsoft Power Platform suitable for your application?
- In a Discovery Workshop we get to know your problem definition and focus on your work processes, challenges and goals.
- Together with you, we uncover the technical possibilities for your specific requirements and outline the appropriate service architectures.
- Afterwards, depending on your own availability, you can either develop the app yourself or we will deliver your finished application in the shortest possible time.
Join is Microsoft partner
As Microsoft Office 365 Service and solution partner for medium-sized and large companies, we implement solutions on your terms. Benefit from our many years of experience in the areas of digital working methods, as well as information architecture and management. Taking into account your existing infrastructure and your vision for the future of digital working methods, we will work with you on the path to the cloud.