Fast, secure and simple: a cloud-to-cloud backup for Microsoft 365 from AvePoint.
Microsoft 365 is now used by the vast majority of businesses - no wonder, as it offers a wide range of always up-to-date features and almost unlimited storage space. The security level is high, so that losses due to failures are virtually non-existent.
Nevertheless, risks remain for your own company against which you should protect yourself. With AvePoint's cloud-to-cloud backup, we offer companies a fast, proven and privacy-compliant solution that we have carefully selected from among various providers.
Why you need a backup for Microsoft 365
Microsoft's native cloud backup protection protects you from short-term data loss or service outage, but not from data loss for other reasons.
What is not covered by Microsoft's native cloud backup protection:
- Data loss due to malicious insiders, hackers, malware or ransomware
- Recovery after prolonged outages
- Data loss due to departing employees and deactivated accounts
- Accidental data deletion, e.g. due to authorisation mistakes
Therefore, you need a suitable disaster recovery plan that is supported by a backup. We are happy to support you!
In a workshop, we clarify your individual needs: What should be backed up? Where and how often should the data be stored? To which geolocation and with which encryptions do you want to secure files? We then set up the backup service for you.
With AvePoint's cloud-to-cloud backup for Microsoft 365, you can back up all M365 services as a whole or as single items or documents - quickly and efficiently up to 4 times per day.
- Exchange Online: Outlook mailboxes, archives, folders, chats, calendars, contacts, messages, etc.
- SharePoint Online: Site collections, lists, libraries, folders, items, metadata, security settings, version history
- Microsoft 365-Groups including files, conversations, notebooks, sites, etc.
- Microsoft Teams: Channels, conversations, work files, meeting elements, etc.
- OneDrive for Business: Lists, libraries, folders, items, metadata, security settings, version histories
- Public Folders: Mailboxes, messages, files, contacts, forms, postings
- Project Online: Plans, orders, tasks, files
- Planner: Tasks, buckets, progress, labels, task assignments
Your benefits with cloud-to-cloud backup for Microsoft 365
Your IT staff is massively relieved with a cloud-to-cloud backup, as they do not have to manage and scale a backup infrastructure.
The individual user himself is given the opportunity to use AVA, AvePoint's virtual assistant, to find and recover documents that have been shared with him but lost.
Expenses for storage hardware and ongoing maintenance are eliminated.
Your data is in the best hands. No administration rights are required for management or backup, which could pose a risk.
Dynamic storage pools keep up with the growth of your data needs at a guaranteed fixed price that is independent of the amount of data backed up.
Rely on granular or full item-level recovery of all your business-critical emails, files, conversations and more.
Cloud-to-Cloud-Backup Discovery Workshop
In our Discovery Workshop "Cloud-to-Cloud Backup", we show you how you can
- Increase your data security and prevent data loss,
- achieve complete recovery of various services down to individual files by means of various recovery models,
- allow the user to restore individual files in self-service,
- ensure that data is stored in accordance with data protection requirements,
- minimise your IT and cost efforts.
This is what you can expect:
- One-day workshop for CIO, CEO and administrators
- Mediation of the backup options by a Microsoft 365 consultant
- Individual assessment of your services and files to be stored in Microsoft 365 (e.g. Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Public Folders, Planner etc.)
- Defining your backup structure - where should backup data be stored? Are local backup copies wanted? How often should a backup take place?
- Setting up your backup according to the developed specifications
The workshop takes place in compliance with current hygiene regulations either on your premises, our premises or online. We adapt to your needs.
Are you convinced?
Our experts are ready for you! We will contact you shortly to coordinate the details for your Discovery Workshop.