Business applications based on block chain technology are dramatically changing the way data is stored and retrieved. Successful companies today throw traditional, rigid cooperation processes overboard and cooperate in flexible alliances with shared use of available resources. Thus, Block chain has a real and very large meaning for all business models still needing the services of a central mediator today.
Our goal is to show companies ways to use the advantages of an own block chain ecosystem with Smart Contracts and to accompany them through the implementation and expansion of decentralized applications on these.
Form strong partnerships
Businesses are able to work better in cooperations to remain competitive - without the need for mediators or intermediaries
Reduction of process costs
Automate and streamline business processes by reducing manual effort
Independency from the degree of digitization
DApps enable fail-safe, digital collaboration without infrastructure costs
dbcp – Decentralized Business Communication Protocol
The Decentralized Business Communication Protocol, or dbcp for short, is a communication protocol in the interaction space of decentralized, open ecosystems.
The protocol was developed as part of a collaborative research project funded by the Thuringian Ministry of Economics, Science and the Digital Society. Besides Join GmbH, LINDIG Fördertechnik GmbH, Fraunhofer Institut für Digitale Medientechnologie (IDMT), Duale Hochschule Gera-Eisenach (DHGE) and Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena (EAH) were involved in the research project.
Once the protocol has been developed and tested as part of the research project, it is available to every company.
Is blockchain suitable for your application?
Depending on your own availability, you can become part of the team to accompany the technical implementation, uncover unknown potentials immediately, determine interfaces to surrounding systems, and test user experience.
- Risk minimization
- Testing acceptance
Blockchain – range of services
- Technological basics
- Development of suitable business scenarios
- Prioritization of individual use case potentials
- Design of a time schedule for the implementation of a selected use case
- Investment and profitability assessment
Concept and realization
- Taking up requirements, detailed concept
- Definition of first expansion stages
- Implementation and modular extension
Service and support
- User training
- Support during implementation
- Creating acceptance
- Bug fixes
Blockchain use cases
Documentation of the transfer of risk in rental processes
Through decentralized, cross-company process digitization using block chain, process-relevant data can be efficiently exchanged.
- Documentation of the transfer of risk
- Efficient transfer of process-relevant data
- Reduction of process costs
- Decentralized, cross-company process digitization using block chain
- Serverless application accessible to all process participants
- Avoidance of storing data twice
- Digital collaboration without media disruptions
- Enabling new, digital & distributed business models
Join is evan.network-partner
evan.network is an open blockchain ecosystem on which every company can quickly and securely build its own business models and projects. It provides the basis for secure data exchange in flexible corporate partnerships without losing control over your own data.
The evan.network is operated and further developed as a consortium blockchain by the participating companies and therefore it has a truly decentralized architecture, unlike many private chain solutions.